I suggest you ...

"Rate the Rater" in the rating system

To reduce the amount of "hate", you can rate the person who rates you on their fairness of their assessment of your music. This doesn't mean you should rate them down because you don't like what they say.. only... were they FAIR with their criticism?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Randy WeaverAdminRandy Weaver (Developer, Pass The Mic) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

@ rob reply. I see the easy abuse possibility. I don't think abuse by haters. Abuse by thirsty artist. I feel users of the site will return daily if there's rewards. Like a game. Not abuse, more of fan of site. Ptm is the rap facebook.

• Rob DaVerbRob DaVerb commented  · 

This can be good, but I can see it being abused as much as the rating system itself was. Rappers with their egos not accepting they aren't anywhere near as good as they think they are is a major part of the problem. Maybe if there was a group of people who wanted to officially get down on rating raters... It wasn't necessarily the "hate" that was screwing things up, it was the fake love. I'm going to propose something else about the rating system... so I'll leave my idea on how to cut down on that for there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base